order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Tuesday, September 8

Boys!

Ok, so my daughter and I have the flu. It's been a craptastic few days. It's crappy being this sick when I'm so fat at the same time. Not that this fatness stops me from eating as I always seem famished. I'm just so fat already I feel like a cartoon character!

So Max decides to "help" us out while we're sick. He's like our little caregiver. "Sure I'll get you ice water! Cubed or crushed?"

Just when I'm ready to believe Mr. Max is a mature young man at his ripe old age of 11 all hell breaks lose. "Mommy I'm going to do some housework today to help you." Awwww...I should have known. Several hours later I hear my daughter "Wow the kitchen floor is shiny!!" at the same moment I hear and see the crash of her feet flying out from under her. I rush out to the kitchen and suddenly it's Pregzilla on Ice. W..T...F...

It took me all of 30 seconds to figure out the culprit. There on the counter was too bottles. One bottle of Pine-sol, one bottle of Canola oil.

Mistake or Sabotage we'll never know.....

And to post evidence of the cartoon characterness check this shit out. I'm only 24 effing weeks pregnant! I can't get into my blog roll but will make a new one with updated links as soon as the flu is over. And when I figure out how to get oil off the floor!




posted by CheekyMoo @ 3:30 AM
comments (1)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh what a wonderful treat to find your blog again!!!!

It feels like old times. :)

11:56 PM  

post a comment

« close it up!

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker