order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Thursday, September 17

25 wks

So we went Monday and the little guy is just fine. I know this because I saw him pee inside of me during the ultrasound. I think he's a bit cheeky already. He also yawned and rolled over as if to say leave me the hell alone. I can't say I blame him as the amounts of poking and prodding this pregnancy pretty much suck all around. So far it's Pregnancy Induced Hypertension, Placenta Previa, Gestational Diabetes, and now it seems at 25 weeks I'm 2 cm dilated. So basically what that means is I can't even have sex anymore which was pretty much the only enjoyment I was getting out of this pregnancy.

It's funny though. When I was pregnant with my son who is the 2nd born child to me I was so freaked out. I was so afraid I'd not love him as much as I love my daughter. How can you love someone else just as much as I loved her when she was born? This time I'm not freaking out. I already love him just as much as I love both kiddos. Perhaps it's being 33 or working with Hospice, this time I'm freaking out I will die in childbirth. You know...just for something new and different I guess.

I've decided my stomach looks like a giant fat baby shelf in front of me. I think it enters the room about 5 minutes before I do. I also keep running into things with my stomach. I'm already clumsy but this is like a whole new dimension. I proclaimed to Scott the other night you know you're a fatass when you shut your stomach in the bathroom door. Of course being the kind man he is he explains to me I'm not a fat ass that it's all baby. YEAH RIGHT! I asked him if that's the case he might want to send that message to my ass which is showing just as much as my stomach.

Let's see if he's still this nice after a week with no sex...

You know bed rest really sucks. I think everyone should be forced to stay home for a week and watch day time television. What the fucking fuck?! It's like my choices are Lifetime TV for women, but what women pick the programming for that crap? The 800 bazillion reality tv shows that are out there now. No thanks. News channels and I'm not even going to go there. Once I hear Nancy Grace's voice I'm outta there. Ok, I do like the paternity test reveals just for the laughs. So I end up just watching Netflix Instant View, Food Network, or On Demand.

There's only so many episodes of Bridezilla a gal can take!

posted by CheekyMoo @ 1:31 PM
comments (1)

Blogger Unknown said...

25 weeks... wow... at least you over the halve way mark.

11:10 PM  

post a comment

« close it up!

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker