order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Friday, September 25

Must love hormones

I believe there was a collective scream heard round the world from pregnant women everywhere this week. NINETEEN POUNDS?! Holy........ I saw that baby's picture and felt scared. I figured right away I'd be having nightmares. The regular sized baby next to him looks like a little chew toy for him. Come here..I'm teething..let me gnaw on your head!

Pregnant nightmares are nothing new. I recall dreaming when I was pregnant before that I was at a baseball game and went into labor. No one would help me so for whatever reason I had a scalpel in my purse and proceeded to give myself a c-section.

This pregnancy is different in that my blood pressure has been a really huge problem. So now I will wake up and feel like crud because the dreams scared me so bad my b/p is off the charts.

I've been really happy we're having a boy. My son is so much fun. Though I don't think I'd have cared either way the prospect of a boy still excites me. I recall all the times my little guy woke me up at night. "Can you skydive without a parachute?" At 3 am this translates to "Haul your tired ass out of bed and see what the kid is doing."

Now..he's invading my sleep! Last night I dreamed he walked in the front door just covered in bees. "Look Mom, I'm wearing a bee suit!" In my dream he was laughing like it was the funniest thing he'd ever done. Needless to say, both my sleep self and awake self were just not amused.

posted by CheekyMoo @ 11:13 PM
comments (1)

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

all i could say when i saw that baby was "ouch". omg.

yeah, pregnancies and strange dreams go together like pickles and ice cream...uhh, well, you know what i mean! haha when are you do? i wish you much much health!

5:14 AM  

post a comment

« close it up!

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker