order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Tuesday, September 29

Can we just slow down?

I think I blogged before about how I'm really bad at keeping track of this pregnancy. Part of it is just because everything has been high risk this and that, I think I just blank out how far along I am. I think I just spent like 3 weeks at 25 weeks. I just realized a while ago that I'm 28 weeks pregnant now and only have 85 days to go.

And, I. AM. FREAKING. OUT.

Why is it going so quickly? I'm definitely not ready. I feel like my house needs to be scrubbed top to bottom. I need a car seat. I need more bottles. Am I breastfeeding? I need to decide!

With the holidays coming this is going to fly by. I feel like things need to slow down a little bit. I'm so scared! Not of having a baby, but of all the complications and of not being ready. This whole pregnancy I've had these freak outs. One night it was "OH MY GOSH WE DON'T HAVE ANY SOCKS FOR THE BABY!!" Scott fixed that. Then it was bibs. Right now it's the car seat.

When this is over Scott is going to need a medal.

Maybe I should be like other pregzillas and get one of those tracker things for my facebook? Nah....

posted by CheekyMoo @ 6:44 PM
comments (2)

Blogger Memphis said...

Cheeky! I have not seen or heard from you in FOREVER!!!!! How the heck are you??? Pregnant? WHAAAT? That's awesome. I am so happy for you. :-)

8:56 PM  

Blogger Wenchy said...

Memphis Steve almost makes it sound like he is congratulating you on getting laid LOL

I have blue baby socks on my desk. Where do I send 'em to?

11:32 AM  

post a comment

« close it up!

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker