order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Friday, February 12

At the end of the day....




























His cheeks are a think of beauty. I keep meaning to blog but I'be been so busy. I may have had a touch of PPD but I think I'm moving past it. How can you not with Owen around?? Plus starting to exercise again is improving my mood. At this point from where I was I've gained over 100 lbs. Though I have not weighed in since Owen was one week old. He's now 8 weeks old. I have a feeling I've lost roughly 40 lbs. What amazes me the most is how much I'm not as out of shape as I thought. I can seriously work out hard and even run. I could have never run this over weight before. So I have much hope.

What I'm not going to do is go crazy. We still have a lot to worry about with Owen as he is still considered a preemie. I don't know much about peds and medicine but I'm told 34/35 weekers are the most difficult because of their fussiness and pickiness. Boy is he picky! Right down to a serious fear of the dark. If you turn out the lights around him he really loses it. He's so very very happy with his Mommy though. This means I may not be able to go back to work for another month or two. No problem we can belt tighten.

Owen also helped Daddy propose to me with a seriously gorgeous ring. I'm so afraid I will lose it! I will have to post a picture soon for those that aren't on my facebook. No real plans for a wedding yet. We're happy so I'm not going to push it!

I will write more and post more photos again soon I must try and sleep while he's sleeping for now. Is anyone else exercising using the Wii? I am so happy with EA Active and Wii Fit!!!!

posted by CheekyMoo @ 12:26 AM
comments (1)

Blogger comebacknikki said...

I'm glad to hear things are looking up! :) Owen is adorable!

6:49 PM  

post a comment

« close it up!

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker