order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Monday, February 15

Happy Valentine's Day
















This is how I woke up this morning. To this face. My god those cheeks!! I ended up with a cheeky baby. YES!!! I'm ashamed to admit that we're still co-sleeping. I've been working on putting him in the crib more and more. Last night he squawked and I put him in bed with me to which he showed his approval for by instantly rolling on his tummy and sleeping six hours straight. YES SIX. Daddy works nights so Owen gets that side. Tonight we had a date to watch Whip It but he went to sleep. Tomorrow he has a two month check up and I've already been crying at the thought of him having shots. He hasn't had shots yet in my presences since I was sliced and diced to remove him and he was in NICU. This is pretty much going to suck!!!!

So I peed on a stick this morning and thankfully it was negative. You know when I thought I was pregnant with Owen I peed on many sticks. Probably 3o. After I got the positive I had to make sure I stayed pregnant. I've always had a hard time staying that way. We're great examples Scott and I. Seventeen year old daughter living in my house "Use a condom!" when we clearly don't know h0w to. So thankfully as of now Owen will not be having an Irish twin. Don't hold your breath although the thought of going through that again gives me hives, just not real super itchy put on a condom ones!
So of course we celebrated the negative with a dozen roses, breakfast in bed, and sex.

posted by CheekyMoo @ 1:03 AM
comments (0)

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker