order deny,allow deny from 70.190.160.164 order deny,allow deny from 68.3.240.136

Thursday, November 4

News

I have a new blog. Should anyone still be coming here and wish to read my new blog please email me at: PixieChickAZ@Gmail.com and I will be happy to give you the link provided you are not genetically related to me. Or if I've recently divorced you. Or if you're a fucktard. Or you're obnoxious. Ok just kidding on most of those. Not only am I blogging again, but I'm also participating in this years NaNoWriMo. What in the hell was I thinking? It's not like I have a lot of free time. We are homeschooling, moving across the country, and suddenly my baby is running everywhere, getting into everything, and generally wreaking all kinds of havoc on us, our pets, etc.

Anyhow, here is my little guys first Halloween. Please feel free to email me if you would like the link to my new blog.


























posted by CheekyMoo @ 12:26 AM
comments (0)

Blog tracker
MySpace Tracker